OAJ (OpenAccountingJ) is a free, open-source, web-based Accounting/ERP system.
Built in Java using the best-of-breed Open Source components, such as Spring Framework, Acegi Security, Hibernate, Jasper Reports, XDoclet it offers a solid, customizable, secure platform for your business.
- Sales - unlimited customers, customer branches, invoicing, credits, payments and refunds, sales areas, sales types, sales persons, shipping companies.
- Purchasing - unlimited suppliers, supplier price lists, different payment terms.
- Items and Inventory - inventory and non-inventory items, item categories, inventory locations,adjustments, location transfers, reorder levels.
- Manufacturing - Bill of materials, work centre tracking, advanced work order entry.
- Banking - Multiple bank accounts, detailed payment and deposit, currencies, exchange rates, bank inquiry and reports.
- General Ledger - unlimited accounts, account groups, manual journal entry, detailed inquiry and reports.
- Access and Customization - Multi-user access with different priviliges, transaction voiding, transaction reprinting, backup and restore, multiple taxes.