Led Stock Quotes Ticker Java Applet v3.0.1
Led Stock Quotes Ticker Java Applet is an eye-catching browser embedded tool to enhance your site by showing real-time stock quotes values in a stock market similar led display.
- real-time quotes values: the applet reads stock quotes values from a live data feed on your server. We offer along with the applet a sample PHP script. Script output is simple, custom feeds can be easily developed. We provide specification for feed output format, so you can connect to your own feed or database;
- customizable stocks or indexes: the applet can show any symbols that are supported by the feed;
- customizable fields to display: you can set what fields to display in the applet. For example you can show SYMBOL, LAST, CHANGE, CHANGE% etc - range is only limited by what feed is sending; ticker also supports parameter NAME, so, instead of company symbol you can show company name, by adding using special format for symbols parameter
- customizable colors & speed: colors and speed can be set from applet parameters; the fonts are matrix based, there is no predefined font. All letter characters and some special characters are available;
- text message: you can set from applet tag a text message to appear before stock data words;
- pop-up on click: you can set the applet to pop-up an browser window with the URL you specify when user clicks on the applet;
- pause on mouse over: optionally, you can set the ticker to pause when user moves mouse over the applet;
News & Quotes Ticker Applet 3.1
NEWS & QUOTES TICKER APPLET is the perfect browser embeddable tool that you can enhance your web site by showing live RSS news or stock market quotes ...
This Java applet fetches your selected list of stock quotes at a specified interval from a public domain when the info is available. You can click on ...
Ajax Stock Quotes Ticker
Nested Function Live Stock Ticker
This application uses a WSDL web service to provide live (albeit 20 minute delayed) stock quotes. By using a MATLAB timer object, it runs continuously...
This script allows you to display Yahoo! Finance Stock Quotes on your web site. You can view individual stocks by entering the proper Ticker Symbol in...
Website Quotes Ticker 2.2
Advanced News Ticker
Advanced news ticker is a Java news ticker applet with lots of configurations. Cool effects range from vertical or horizontal scrolling, typing, and f...
Stock Applets Script 1,0
Stock Applets is a set of stock and finance applets, inspired by stockapplets.com, including: Currency Converter, Two Tickers, Live Stock Quote F...
Micro Stock is a small and easy to install PHP script. It retrives stock quotes from Yahoo. You just need to upload the file set your requested compan...
Applixa Scroller is an easy to use Java based text scroller. It can be used for scrolling news feeds, stock quotes, product offers or special announce...
Yahoofinance Api 0.0.5
It successfully offers different CSV export services for stock exchange data. Here are some key features of "YahooFinance API":· Actual stock quo...
Dynamic Glowing Led Xml News Ticker
Over 40 settings are customizable in the XML configuration file. Here are some key features of "Dynamic Glowing LED XML News Ticker":Features:· D...
Digioz Java Watch Applet
The Digioz Java Watch Applet is a simple java based program that tells the current day, date, time and timezone to the visitor. This applet can easily...
Stockticker Component 1.6.1
Properties can be changed to control stock symbols, text formats, scroll speed, direction and more. Click the buttons below the tickers to the right t...
Features - Stock data retrieved from Yahoo! is cached locally for performance. - Up to 42 different fields regarding a stock can be retrieved. Each fi...
Wordjumble Applet 1.0
WordJumble applet uses recursion to determine the word combinations that can be created from a given set of characters.If you like solving the Word Ju...
This can be used for site announcements as a marquee news rotator. Here are some key features of "LED Banner":· Customization of the opened LED c...
Currently supports retrieving quotes, quote ranges, and quotes from URLs.In the future it will support all Google Finance features like news, stock ti...
DS SphereMap applet can map any image over a sphere. It has available also a text scroller. The applet parameters can be easily modified with the aid ...
Announcer Java Applet
Announcer Java applet is a little vertical marquee applet for displaying news and messages....