Apache Commons Math v3.2
It addresses the most common problems not available in the Java programming language or Commons Lang, regarding mathematical operations and operators. Here are some key features of "Apache Commons Math":
· Real-world application use cases determine development priority.
· This package emphasizes small, easily integrated components rather than large libraries with complex dependencies and configurations.
· All algorithms are fully documented and follow generally accepted best practices.
· In situations where multiple standard algorithms exist, a Strategy pattern is used to support multiple implementations.
· Limited dependencies. No external dependencies beyond Commons components and the core Java platform (at least Java 1.3 up to version 1.2 of the library, at least Java 5 starting with version 2.0 of the library).
What's New in This Release:
· All contents of package "o.a.c.m.optimization" refactored into new packages "o.a.c.m.optimization" and "o.a.c.m.fitting".
· DBSCAN clustering algorithm (in package "o.a.c.m.stat.clustering").
· Added element-by-element addition, subtraction, multiplication and division (in class "o.a.c.m.util.MathArrays").
· New constructor in the custom checker classes (package "o.a.c.m.optimization") for passing the number of iterations after which the "convergence test" will return true. This allows an algorithm to return the best solution found (after the user-defined number of iterations) even if it does not meet the other convergence criteria.
· Added a new "SynchronizedRandomGenerator" that wraps another "RandomGenerator" with all methods being synchronized, thus rendering the code thread-safe (at some efficiency cost).
· Added new "NaNStrategy": FAILED, used in "RankingAlgorithm" implementations. Any encountered input value that succeeds a "Double#isNaN" check, results in a "NotANumberException".
Apache Commons Pool 1.6
Apache Commons Pool also provides an Object-pooling API. Here are some key features of "Apache Commons Pool":· Generic object pool interface that...
Jdbc Importer 0.74
Data is imported in the JDBC database through a simple interface and a XML config file.Third Party Libraries:Apache Commons Logging Apache Commons Fil...
Apache Commons Jci 1.1
Apache Commons Discovery 0.5
The Discovery component is about discovering, or finding, implementations for pluggable interfaces.Facilities for instantiating classes in general and...
Apache Commons Dbcp 1.2.2
This Commons package gives an opportunity to coordinate the efforts required to create, manipulate and maintain an efficient, feature-rich package und...
Apache Commons Vfs 2.0
It is a component for treating files, SMB, FTP, ZIP and such like as a single logical file system.Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing vari...
Apache Commons Logging 1.1.2
It is a thin adapter allowing configurable bridging to other, well known logging systems.Any applications that uses the Logging API can be used with a...
It is a simple math program that tests your math capabilities in any level of difficulty and in the basic areas of math (addition, subtraction, divisi...
Apache Commons Primitives 1.0
The Java language is mostly Object based, however the original designers chose to include eight primitive types - char, boolean, byte, double, float, ...
Apache Commons Io 1.4 / 2.4
It contains utility classes, file filters, file comparators, endian classes and stream implementations.Apache Commons IO 1.4 is jor JDK 1.3+, while 2....
Apache Commons Transaction 1.2
Commons Transaction aims at providing standardized, lightweight, well tested and efficient implementations of utility classes commonly used in transac...
Apache Commons Email 1.3.1
Commons Email aims to provide a API for sending email.It aims to simplify the the Java Mail API, on which is built upon. Here are some key features of...
A collection of advanced functions for rounding numbers that offer more options than Math.round(), Math.floor(), and Math.ceil()....
Apache Commons Net 3.2
The library's purpose is to provide basic protocol access, but not high-level abstractions.Therefore, some of the design violates object-oriented desi...
Defines the IObj interface for the Obj superclass and its subclasses, based on JS RayTracer2 by John Haggerty. This is a list of the interface-depende...
Apache Commons Validator 1.4.0
It is a framework to define validators and validation rules in an XML file.A common issue when receiving data either electronically or from user input...
Apache Commons Jxpath 1.3
Besides XML processing, it can inspect/modify Java object graphs and even mixed Java/XML structures.XPath was standardized by W3C and is used in both ...
Apache Commons Digester 3.2
It lets the user to configure object mapping module which triggers certain actions known as rules whenever a particular pattern of nested XML elements...
Apache Turbine 4.0 M1 / 2.3.3
Turbine allows to customize websites and to use user logins to restrict access to parts of an application.Turbine is a matured and well established fr...
Apache Shale 1.0.5
Architecturally, Shale is a set of loosely coupled services that can be combined as needed to meet particular application requirements.Shale provides ...