WebSchedule is an all in one calendar scheduling application which runs direct from your web server.
Users can view calendar tasks and scheduled events anywhere, at anytime, with only a few lines of code. Each user can be part of a group with Month, Week, Day, Time and Search Screens.
- 4 Different Views: MonthView, WeekView, DayView and TimeView.
- Modify the WebSchedule's StyleSheet for a unique look and feel.
- Each user can control how the WebSchedule presents data.
- Add, Edit, Delete your own Items & Read others in your Group.
- Mark tasks as complete with crossed out text.
- Search for all your items and view them all on one page.
- Sort Items by: Urgency, DateTime, Heading and Group Users.
- Administrators can control all accounts and move items to other users.
- Supports Access, SQL Server and other ODBC Data Providers.
- Can be run within your own COM components or direct from an ASP Page.
- Pure HTML Output for Browser independence.
- Netscape, Opera and Internet Explorer Compatible.
- No Session or Cookie Objects required to run WebSchedule.
- Auto Login option to bypass the login screen.
- 1 ASP Page, 1 Stylesheet, 1 Database and 1 DLL only used.
- Secure Data Transmission, using unique keys and verification.
- Built in Help System for users if they need it.
- Visible and Positioning Properties.
- Available in Classic ASP and as an ASP.NET Web Control.
- Ready to go with only a few lines of code.
· .NET 2002, .NET 2003