WebMenu.NET is an easy-to-use, professional Menu control for ASP.NET. It provides an intuitive menu system which can replace any Menu in your ASP.NET application. Even non-technical users can easily author and manage Menus using this component.
WebMenu.NET is designed on strict guidelines of best user interface standards which makes it very easy to use and program.
WebMenu.NET is 100% managed and doesn't require any third-party DLLs. With intelligent design WebMenu.NET is one of the most innovative and powerful menu systems for ASP.NET.
You can also purchase 100% Source code for complete control and flexibility in your application development process.
- Easy to Design and Deploy : WebMenu.NET is very easy to design and depoly.
- WebMenu.NET delivers the power of desktop menu systems to the web.
- Screen Boundaries Detection : When SubMenus opens it will automatically detect window boundaries and dynamically adjust it position.
- Overlays Flash, ActiveX, windowed objects : WebMenu.NET can overlay any windowed objects, Flash, ActiveX and other 3rd party components.
- Support for context (right-click) menus : WebMenu.NET provides you with full support for context menu. You can assign context menu at document or page level or for any specific html objects.
- Image Preloading : WebMenu.NET provides an intuitive automatic mechanism to preload all required images, so that they can be used instantly on request.
- Automatic PostBack function : WebMenu.NET provides developers with full control to either globally assign AutoPostBack attribute, or control it for each individual MenuItem.
- Save Menu State : WebMenu.NET automatically persists all changes to menu state during postback.
- Support for scrollable menus : WebMenu.NET provides full support for scrollable menus.
- Add / Remove / Disable items : WebMenu.NET provides full support to dynamically Add / Remove / Disable items. You can programmatically control menu and submenus using the rich object model of the WebMenu.NET.
- Dynamically Built : WebMenu.NET provides full support to dynamically build menus from your codes.
- Cross-Browser Support : Compatible with all important browsers available in the market IE5 , NS6 , Firefox 1 , Mozilla 1 , Opera 6 , Safari, Konqueror.
- Menu Designer. : WebMenu.NET provides with intuitive, easy to use, 100% Visual Studio IDE integrated menu designer.
- Reusable XML-based menus : WebMenu.NET can be saved or dynamically loaded from standard XML files.
- CSS-based Skinning : WebMenu.NET provides CSS-based skin mechanism to define look and feel of Menu. WebMenu.NET provides several built in themes. Developers can easily modify or create new themes by simply modifying the supplied classes and images.
- Support for images and pictures : WebMenu.NET provide with comprehensive support for images and pictures in Menu items. You can build all image menu item, menu item with combinations of text and images, apply right or left icon for menu item, you can also apply a picture as the background for your menus.
- Checked / Radio button menu items : WebMenu.NET provides full support for checkbox and Radio button menu items.
- Show Navigation Path : WebMenu.NET provides full support to show the current navigation path.
- Server & Client API : WebMenu.NET provides comprehensive Server & Client API for managing the menu.