Uvumitools Textarea Plugin v1.1.0
The textarea has a basic look to it, with no WYSIWYG editor incorporated, but with a couple of fancy features.
There is an animated progress bar that displays the number of characters left. The script also provides the possibility to build a textarea that expands to the number of lines the user has entered.
Here are some key features of "UvumiTools Textarea Plugin":
· Requires no HTML preparation
· Cross-Browser Compatible (Tested in the major browsers: Firefox 2 & 3, Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Opera 9, Safari 3)
· Shows more than numbers
· Cuts extra characters
· Character limit and counter can be disabled
· Allows tabs
· Expandable textarea (Affect all textareas (or not))
· Can contain text on initialization
· Customizable with CSS
· Mootools 1.2
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed two big bugs. We are surprised no one complained about those, because they become kind of obvious when you start using this textarea in a real situation.
· First one was a big issue when writing some HTML in the textarea : to evaluate the new size of the textarea, we were pasting the content into a dummy element, positioned off screen. If you put any HTML here, it get rendered. Not only the new size is completely wrong, but it's also not very safe because you can paste a <script> tag and execute its content. Yes, it was pretty much an invitation to Cross-Site Scripting. But it's fixed now, it's totally safe and the new height evaluation is more accurate.
Uvumitools Scrollbar Plugin 1.1.0
It is suitable for customizing text or any other scrollable containers on web pages.This script can provide scrollable elements, create text hiding bu...
Uvumitools Colorsphere Plugin 1.0.0
The script is built using the Mootools framework.It helps users select colors or it can help programmers find the hexcode for the desired color.The sc...
textareaCounter allows developers to impose word limits to textarea fields.The plugin works by adding a small counter underneath the textarea, where i...
Autogrow Textarea 3.0
When text is typed or pasted in, the textarea will grow vertically only.The plugin is very useful in forms where the textarea box must accommodate lar...
The textarea's height will automatically adjust to hold the entire size of the text, keeping it visible and not showing a scroll bar.DynamicTextarea i...
Uvumitools Odometer 1.0.0
It can be used to generate a moving counter for everything, from shopping cart scripts to traffic counters.The script is animated using the Mootools f...
The textarea is resized vertically only, always keeping a clean row under the text.The plugin copies behavior seen in Facebook's textareas.It relies o...
Uvumitools Dockmenu 1.0.0
As the user types text into a textarea, its height is adjusted vertically to fit the entire text.A character limit can optionally be added to the text...
The plugin supports animating the textarea with JS and CSS, when it needs to resize itself to hold the new content.The developer should hide the verti...
The text area module is similar to the editor, but without wysiwyg. This module is best used in cases where the layout is fixed in the skins and the a...
The 'Expanding Textareas jQuery Plugin' works by dynamically analyzing the height of entered text and changing the textarea's height in lines so the t...
Uvumitools Dropdown Menu 1.1.2
Simple and lite, the menu can be edited by replacing or adding tags in the HTML code.This dropdown menu allows squeezing many items in a thin horizont...
This script controls a maximum textarea input amount and updates a counter with how many characters are left.Dynamic fix will allow you to use this sc...
It can be used to add, edit, delete and reorder bibliographic references in BibTeX format.InstallationIt can be used by referencing an existing textar...
Uvumitools Gallery 1.0.2
Clicking on the thumbnails transforms the gallery into a slideshow.Another photo can be selected from the right column of the page. The gallery is eas...
Transparent Textarea Component
This code will make the textArea component in fMX transparent. Place the code on the first frame of your movie.Place a textArea component onto the sta...
Changing Textarea Background Images On Mouseover
This is a fairly straightforward technique, which works well in both IE and NS6 (degrades gracefully in older browsers). Just place the style script b...