Users can upload image files or zipped archives, the plugin decompressing them and extracting the image so it can use it in a new image gallery.
It will output HTML code that can be simply copied and pasted to a post.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress. Here are some key features of "SlideZoom":
· Auto resize upload image, support jpg, png, gif format.
· Auto rename when duplicate file name.
· Auto create thumbnail images.
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· Changed : Compatibility with WordPress 2.9.1
· Changed : Update Highslide JS to version 4.1.8