Shrike uses Puma as its CSS selector engine.
Puma supports CSS2 syntax as well as CSS3. Here are some key features of "Shrike":
· core.js - is the Shrike core and is required by all other modules.
· events.js - is the event system, with Shrike.addEvent/removeEvent, Shrike.ready, Shrike.on, and Shrike.off.
· ajax.js - contains the Ajax functionality.
· animation.js - contains animation and drag&drop functionality. Requires events.js.
· shrike.js - contains all of the above modules and the Puma CSS selector engine.
· Shrike is in late beta development stage, but stable enough to use.