Allows developers to interact with an RRDTool installation via executable Python code.
The entire library was written following OOP principles and is full of useful features for drawing graphs and/or statistical data via RRDTool's graphic capabilities.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a wrapper for the Python bindings.
· Improvements in tests and testing infrastructure.
· Improved exception handling.
· Many changes and improvements to the RRD -> Python object mapper.
· Improved support in Windows.
· Graph formatting fixes.