Pg Partition Manager v1.1.0
PG Partition Manager (or pg_partman) can handle both time-based and serial-based partitions, and is a recommended tool for dealing with large data structures.
The pg_partman extension will simply split large tables into smaller pieces, for easier processing, alleviating CPU and memory consumption.
Once a table partition has been worked on, pg_partman will drop it to avoid memory overcrowding. Requirements:
· PostgreSQL 9.1 or higher
· pg_jobmon 1.0 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· New python scripts in extras folder to allow partition creation and undoing using smaller commit batches, as is suggested in the documentation for the partition_data_* and undo_partition_* functions. This helps avoid transaction locks when there is a large amount of data to move around. There are also options to commit more slowly and ease the load on very busy systems.
· Changed the ordering of batch arguments in partition_data_id() & partition_data_time(). This makes their order the same as the undo functions and is a more sensical order (I think anyway).
· Made partition functions quieter. No more notices and just returns number of rows moved.
· Changed the undo partition functions to remove partitions in the order they were originally created. They were doing it alphabetically before, which could cause an odd order for serial based partitioning (p100 would be before p2). Creation order may not remove them in ascending order of the data at first, which would be ideal, but it makes more sense than alphabetically.
· Bug fix: undo_partition() could return 0 prematurely if some of the partitions were empty. Will now automatically uninherit/drop any empty partitions and continue on if there are still child tables, not counting them against p_batch_count if given.
The number of partition is Bell's number.The number of subsets that composes the partitions can be optionally specified, and the number of partition i...
The Recursive Zonal Equal Area (EQ) Sphere Partitioning Toolbox is a suite of Matlab functions. These functions are intended for use in exploring diff...
It's a handy function for merging tasks.Given N input closed intervals in bracket form: Ii := [left(i),right(i)], i = 1,2...,N (mathematical notation)...
Partition A String Based On A Regex
It allows you to partition a String based on a regex (similar to String#split), but it preserves the matched sub-strings (unlike split)....
Igaming Cms 1.5
iGaming CMS is a content management system designed for gaming websites. The system is written in PHP and requires a Mysql database for operation. Fea...
PBBoard is also known as Power Bulletin Board. Here are some key features of "PBBoard":· User manager· Forum and topic manager· Emotico...
Given a nonnegative integer n, compute a table of the unrestricted partition function p(m) for m...
This module provides several functions that can encode and decode a string. It also has a function called partition for designing faster algorithms....
TrueCrypt is on-the-fly encryption software which can create a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mount it as a real disk. It can also encrypt a...
The purpose of the development of this toolbox was to compile a continuously extensible, standard tool, which is useful for any MATLAB user for one's ...
Comes packed with lots of modules for extended functionality.Installation:Edit the file ' includes/dbconfig.php' to configure the system. Copy the ent...
Apache Helix 0.6.0
Written in Java, Helix is for managing large computing resources, hosted on a cluster environment.It is built on top of another Apache project, Zookee...
Many features are provided without adding extra space and much code to the platform. Here are some key features of "Injader":· Theme manager·...
Equivalence Partition 1.0
This script partitions a set of objects into classes according to some supplied equivalence relation. Useful when you know when objects are equivalent...
Group And Partition 1.4
This script enables the group_by functionality like the similar function existing in Ruby on Rails....
phpServer (based on phpSystem) is a php script designed to give the user information about their system in an easy to read format, from any internet c...
PacerCMS is an open source adaptation of a PHP/MySQL application used to power a small weekly student newspaper Web site. The package serves as a basi...
This tool will store bookmarks online, so a user won't need to save and synchronize them wherever he goes.The bookmarks are displayable/modifiable in ...
DBD::Mimer is a Perl5 database interface for the Mimer SQL database.Using this module is one of several ways of accessing Mimer SQL from the Perl prog...
Anteil Open Source CRM is a cost-effective solution to managing and improving your customer relationships. Features: - Consolidated account informatio...