This version supports structs, primitive types (int and boolean), strings, byte, char arrays and output parameters.
NativeCall is implemented for the Windows platform. With NativeCall, you can call all methods implemented in any DLL. What's New in This Release:
· NativeCall could not create multiple pointers correctly.
· Javadoc for Win32Verifier#verifyModuleName(String) was corrected.
· Using new Holder(null) now means new Holder(new Integer(0)).
· Constructor method IDs are now cached.
· int hashCode() methods have been optimized.