It creates the equivalent of a modal dialog box - this means that while the user looks at this focused part of the screen, they can't interact with the rest of the screen.
- This version has 4 different types of data that can be loaded into the lightbox:
- String: you can pass a simple string that will be loaded in the lightbox
- Image: it can pickup the url of an image and load it inline in the lightbox
- Local element: you can pass it the ID of an element on the page to be shown in the lightbox. When the lightbox is closed, the element will be hidden and added as the last element within the body
- AJAX: content can be loaded from a URL with AJAX
- Aside from the image version, you can specify the width and height of the lightbox when invoking it
- If the dimensions of the lightbox are bigger than the user's window, it will automatically shrink the size of the lightbox (for all except image lightbox)
- The functions have all been put inside of a simple class to avoid function name clashes and encapsulate the functionality
- This doesn't automatically add the lightbox functionality to links with particular text in them (i.e. rel="lightbox")
LightBox.NET is the packaging of Lightbox JS v2.0 project developed by Lokesh Dhakar into a .NET assembly along with two simple web controls to provid...
Add Lightbox & Title 1.5
The attribute is added to images linked in a post and in a comment.It also recovers the image title from the img tag and use it as a lightbox window t...
Lightbox Pop 2.1
The welcome message will be presented at the user's first website load as a configurable modal lightbox window.Installation:Unpack and upload it to th...
h5-lightbox (or jQuery HTML5 Lightbox) relies on developers to add a special "data-large-src" attribute to each thumbnail image they want to expand in...
Add Lightbox 0.4.1
All the user has to do is link to a target image.Works also with the gallery function in WordPress and in comments.Installation:Unpack and upload it t...
Yui Based Lightbox RC4
This script can be used as a full-screen image gallery.The most important one is you get cross-browser compatibility support out-of-box. This scr...
Wp Gallery Lightbox 1.3
It uses the jQuery Lightbox Plugin to create the lightbox effect.InstallationUnpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.Activate the p...
Jquery Lightbox 1.4.6
jQuery Lightbox, also known as Lightbox.js, is a small plugin, for showing HTML content inside a lightbox (modal) window.It was modeled and named afte...
Easy Jq Lightbox v1.0
Easy JQ Lightbox is one of the smallers lightbox plugins for jQuery.For now it supports showing single images, and a small caption text.A demo is incl...
Polaroid On The Fly 0.7
The plugin uses rel= style html img tags to transform a simple URL into a Lightbox URL in which there is a thumbnail image in the post which is linked...
Conditional Lightbox 1.0
All people know what a lightbox is and most love using them.Conditional Lightbox adds support for viewing images inside a floating popup window, but a...
Html5 Lightbox 3.1
The HTML5 LightBox plugin is a classic modal windowing script taking full advantage of the new HTML 5 standard in building a versatile, fully-customiz...
Simple Lightbox 18.104.22.168
The plugin automatically adds all the modal's JS and CSS files to the site's header. Installation:Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ dir...
Lightbox Image Viewer 2.0 expands upon Lightbox Image Viewer with a few new features. While the original version is great for viewing images individua...
Wp Video Lightbox 1.6.1
WP Video Lightbox works just like any other modal windowing script, only it has special features for presenting videos.Utilizing the famous prettyPhot...
Lightbox M 1.0.4
It allows to show multimedia content via a lightbox modal viewer.From the settings page, the admin can choose box style add the Lightbox effect to a p...
Wp Jquery Lightbox 22.214.171.124
The plugin implements a jQuery-based Lightbox 2 modal, and not the heavy Prototype/Script.acoulo.us version.By default, it can automatically convert e...
Lightbox Gone Wild
It uses the Prototype library, and tries to simulate the original Lightbox as much as possible. Requirements:· Prototype 1.4 or higher...
Bootstrap Lightbox 0.6.0
Bootstrap Lightbox is based on the default modal that comes shipped with Bootstrap, but adds some extra features as well.A demo is included with the d...
popSlides works just like any other image lightbox script.The difference is that instead of showing one image at a time and waiting the user to either...