Jw Silverlight Player v1.1
It's a simple, flexible player for displaying Windows Media video, audio and streams on a live web page using Microsoft's Silverlight technology.
Silverlight is excellent for publishers who have content encoded in WMV or WMA.
Here are some key features of "JW Silverlight Player":
· height (320): Sets the overall height of the player.
· width (260): Sets the overall width of the player.
· backgroundcolor (FFFFFF): Sets the background color of the Silverlight block. You can only see this as the color of the shadow below the controlbar.
· windowless (false): If this is set to true, the Silverlight control is rendered inline. In practice, this means that the player won't flicker through any contents that is placed in divs over it.
· duration (0): Use this flashvar to display the duration of the video in the controlbar. When the actual video is loaded, this is always overwritten by the real duration.
· file (undefined): Sets the location of the file to play. The wmvplayer plays MP3, WMV and WMA files and MMS streams. Here's an overview.
· image (undefined): If you play a sound or movie, set this to the url of a preview image. It will show before the video is playing.
· link (undefined): Set this to an external URL or downloadeable version of the file. This link is assigned to a link button in the controlbar and, if linkfromdisplay is set to true,the display.
· start (0): When using an MMS server, use this flashvar to start the video at the start position.
· backcolor (FFFFFF): Backgroundcolor of the controls, in HEX format.
· frontcolor (000000): Texts & buttons color of the controls, in HEX format.
· lightcolor (000000): Rollover color of the controls, in HEX format.
· screencolor (000000): Color of the display area, in HEX format.
· shownavigation (true): Set this to false to completely hide the controlbar.
· showstop (false): Set this to true to show a stop button in the controlbar.
· showdigits (true): Set this to false to hide the elapsed/total time digits in the controlbar.
· autostart (false): Set this to true to automatically start playing when the page loads.
· bufferlength (3): Sets the number of seconds a video should be buffered before the players starts playback. Set this small for fast connections or short videos and big for slow connections.
· linkfromdisplay (false): Set this to true to make a click on the display result in a jump to the webpage assigned to the link flashvar.
· linktarget (_self): Set this to the frame you want hyperlinks to open in. Set it to _blank to open links in a new window or _top to open in the top frame.
· overstretch (false): Sets how to stretch images/movies to make them fit the display. The default stretches to fit the display. Set this to true to stretch them proportionally to fill the display, fit to stretch them disproportionally and none to keep original dimensions.
· repeat (false): Set this to true to automatically repeat playback of the file (an infinite loop).
· usefullscreen (true): Set this to false to hide the fullscreen button and disable fullscreen.
· usemute (false): Set this to true to mute the player on startup.
· volume (80): sets the startup volume for playback of sounds and movies.
· Silverlight installed on client side
Silverlight Media Player v.02
Embedding video using Silverlight in web pages is now capable with this simple to use media player. Here are some key features of "Silverlight Media P...
The Silverlight Hyper Video Player 1.0
HyperVideo create link locations in a video's timeline with related media and activities. Here are some key features of "The Silverlight Hyper Video P...
This project is the merger between SLExtensions and the Silverlight Contrib project, both for extending the Silverlight user experience. Here are some...
Sincorde Silverlight Library Alpha
It will help produce modal windows in Silverlight applications. Requirements:· Silverlight 3 or higher on client side...
Silverlight Floatablewindow 3.0.40624.4
It uses the standard Silverlight ChildWindow control.Also provides start positioning and resizing capabilities. Requirements:· Silverlight on cli...
Microsoft Media Platform: Player Framework For Silverlight And Windows Phone v2.7
Developed by Microsoft, the Microsoft Media Platform: Player Framework is a tool for quickly creating multimedia players for Silverlight and Windows P...
Silverlight For Wordpress 1.0.11
Using the shortcode, blog owners and webmasters can embed XAP applications on their site. The shortcode generates all the necessary embed code.Install...
A blurry fading shadow is added to the places where the mouse cursor has been on the Silverlight canvas. Requirements:· Silverlight installed on ...
Silverlight Loader 1.2
The entire framework is written in managed C# code.The current built in Silverlight mechanism to write a Splash screen/ pre loader in Silverlight requ...
Silverlight Input Controls 1.5.0
It provides powerful input controls like MaskedEdit, Validations, Attached Services in Silverlight.It's developed in C# with .NET. Here are some key f...
One of the nice advantages to Silverlight is that you can view the source of a site to see how things work, but with Silverlight 1.1 Alpha that proces...
It allows i18n of text in a Silverlight app, enabling easy translation of content for local users.An advantage of this method is that the XAP file is ...
Jquery Media Plugin 0.98
It can be used to embed virtually any media type, including Flash, Quicktime, Windows Media Player, MP3, Silverlight, PDF, Real Player and more, into ...
Silverlight Eyes (sliballs)
It moves a set of eyes (or single eye) accordingly to the cursor's position on stage.Everytime the user clicks on the eyes, the iris color will change...
Piwik Tracking Api For Silverlight
Piwik is a open source real-time PHP web analytics program.The library allows Silverlight apps to track user interactions via the Piwik service....
Silverlight Bing Search Application
It uses C# programming logic, Silverlight interface design, the Microsoft Bing API for search logic and JSON for data encapsulation....
Silverlight Drag Drop Manager 2.0
The DragSource & DropTarget controls are implemented, acting as a content container and holding any Silverlight user control commands. Requirements:...
Silverlight & Wpf Timeline Control 1.0
It was designed to mimic the Simile Timeline Control, naturally implemented via AJAX calls.It is completely based on templates and styles, so it is po...
Silverlight Slideshow 2
It provides image scaling, supports multiple themes, completely customizable and a small footprint. Here are some key features of "Silverlight Slidesh...
Rubik Cube's 3d Silverlight 3.0 Animated Solution
It presents all the Rubik cube functionality from 1x1x1 to 7x7x7 cubes, including rotating sides and sides of the cube, random shuffling and an animat...