It displays Flickr photos as thumbnails in a bar across the bottom of your node post form. Clicking on the thumbnail of a photo you want to use will then automatically insert the proper HTML snippet into your post.
It also integrates with tinyMCE which makes it possible to drag and drop an image into the textarea.
Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Here are some key features of "Flickrstickr":
· search for photos based on Flickr user and / or tags without leaving the edit screen
· photos are loaded in the background via AJAX
· click on a thumbnail to automatically insert it into your post
· drag a thumbnail into tinyMCE-enabled textareas
· integration with lightbox2 module which uses lightbox to "pop out" larger pictures onto the web browser
· tested with Firefox 1.5, IE 1.6, Opera 8.5
· Drupal 5.x