Double-click To Move Table Row v2.0
Script allows users to move rows up and down on a table by simply double-clicking on the source row and then again on the destination row. By using a double-click event handler, one can avoid "clashing" with click events, thus, allowing the scripts use to be isolated (installed without breaking other scripts).
Features:- Good for single tables Only (although could be expanded to include multiple tables).
- No code is required to be within table element other than [ TABLE id="mainTable" ...] .
- Table row labels (TR) must be capitalized.
- Moving rows:
- Double-click on row (will change color) to be moved, Double-click on location to move row.
- If row to be moved is above the "future" location then the row will be inserted below the "future" location double-clicked.
- If the row to be moved is located below the "future" location then will be inserted above the "future" location double-clicked.
- Reset system (2 ways to remove first double-click) - reset the highlight conditions and rowID container:
- Pressing key "Esc".
- Double-click a second time on row that has been activated (double-clicked).
· IE 5.5+ ONLY
Double Click component is HELPER COMPONENT. Component is made to help, to call functions you made, with clasic double click. All parameters of Double ...
domTableEnhance is a script that turns every table with a special class into an enhanced one. The tables enhanced by domTableEnhance will have an alte...
Users with the proper permissions can double-click on: node links to go to the node's edit page, user links to go to the user's edit page, comment lin...
Five In A Row
Dynamic Photo Table 1.0
This is a sweet gallery having the photos dispersed on a table in realistc position. The provided fla file has no complexe code (well commented) that ...
Table Drag And Drop Jquery Plugin 0.5
Dragging and dropping rows within a table can’t be handled by general purpose drag and drop utilities for a number of reasons, not least because...
Sortable Table Script With Alternating Row Colors
This is a versatile plug and play sort table script that can be applied to any table on your page. It supports the following unique features: - altern...
Take a plain html table, wrap the rows you want collapsing/expanding in a tbody with an id of treetable, map each row to it's parent row, set some opt...
Adds 4 text moving actions to the editor: (action prefix == LineMover.") Ctrl-Shift-I Move 1 Up : Move the current 1/n line(s) 1 row Up Ctrl-Shift-K M...
Jquery Emulate Table Row Plugin
jQuery Emulate Table Row Plugin takes similar page elements and displays them on a line, mimicking the behavior and display rules of a table row.It sp...
Two Tier Data Islands With Expanding/collapsing Ch
This demo shows an example of a two-tier data relationship. In these examples, I am using the xml DataBinding features in IE to represent the One To M...
Xgrid Control 3.0
The extended GridView control inherits and this extends the GridView control that is part of the new set of controls that ship with ASP.NET 2.0You are...
It introduces a faster method for creating tables without having to wite all of the HTML markup code. Here are some key features of "tablelib":· ...
MATLAB's Handle Graphics infrastructure does not provide a control which displays tabular data. In recent versions of MATLAB it is possible to use a J...
Black Vs White
1. In every row of a rectangular board, there are two checkers: one white and one black.2. A move consists in sliding a single checker in its original...
It generically adds the toggle function to any table rows you specify based on the css class names. It will by default toggle any checkboxes within th...
Visual tool for converting a boolean function from true table form to algebraic normal form and opposite. Some properties of the function can be obtai...
Select Random Row
The procedure randomly selects a row from a preset table....