The form can be extended with little HTML knowledge, making it possible to add extra input fields and specify which are mandatory.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress. Here are some key features of "Deko Boko":
· The form layout is controlled by a CSS styled list, which provides a great deal of flexibility. With CSS edits you can change the position of the field labels to top-aligned, left-justified, or right-justified.
· Plays nicely with WP-reCAPTCHA, the WordPress plugin for using reCAPTCHA to protect against comment spam. If you already have a API key set up with WP-reCAPTCHA, Deko Boko will automatically use it.
· Includes selectors for using different themes and languages with the reCAPTCHA widget, as well as support for custom CSS for the reCAPTCHA widget.
· Support for multiple, custom contact forms.
· "CC Me" option for users to receive a copy of the message they submit to you. You can specify header text and footer text to "wrap" this message. Deko Boko can automatically include the name of your blog and a timestamp in the header or footer text.
· Security in addition to reCAPTCHA is included. Deko Boko protects against email header injections and XSS attacks.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· Cleaned up variables names in start.php.
· Language translation fixes.