BBGallery is a small Perl script generating a number of HTML files from jpeg images that make up a image gallery to browse with any html browser.
It uses The Gimp and Gimp-Perl to create thumbnails and to scale the images. It offers the following features:
- Thumbnail creation (size can be configured)
- Scaling images to a configurable size (optional)
- Links to full size image
- Meta galleries (optional) (Galleries of galleries)
- Labels, title or text can be assigned to images and/or galleries using simple text files.
- Easy installation and use
- No extra software needed to view galleries and images on any plattform (ideal for archiving images)
- Automatic slideshow
- Support of the tag for easy navigation in modern browsers
- Template driven HTML page generation