Autothumb is a CGI Script which you simply drop inside your website and execute and it spiders your entire directory structure, creates thumbnail images and organizes all your photographic content into easily browsable html with thumbnail tables that link to the actual image.
Creates true uniform, beautiful thumbnail images - this is not just some cheap html trick. Great way to surf and organize complex image archives and to organize content automatically. You can control the size of the thumbnail images and the look of the html output very easily. Spiders even the most complicated directory structures and wont make mistakes like other programs!
Save endless hours creating thumbnail galleries and organizing content by using this program to archive thousands of images in seconds.
Thumbnails are organized into a separate, parallel directory structure and not littered everywhere. Logs all activity and creates files you can use for other applications or simply search through to find that jpeg you lost 6 months ago.
- Creates REAL HI QUALITY thumbnail images
- Keeps thumbnails organized and seperated from your content
- Creates logs that tell you where all of your image files are located (great for manual searching)
- Creates HTML tree with thumbnails organized into neat tables that link to each image
- Completely customizable HTML output
- Customize headers and footers of HTML output
- Customize table structure
- Does not make mistakes and crank out garbage like other software
- Spider will explore even the most complex directory structures
- All thumbnails kept to a uniform size regardless of the image sizes and differences
- Customizable thumbnail size
- Installs in seconds
- Speed of light compression algorithms, program runs very fast
- Runs from browser or telnet
- Does not compress GIFS due to legal reasons (compuserve owns the GIF) - no software can do this legally