Apache Rivet v2.0.0
Apache Rivet is written in Tcl/Tk and C. Here are some key features of "Apache Rivet":
· Powerful : Apache Rivet puts the Tool Command Language in the hands of the programmer, allowing him or her to manipulate data easily and concisely. Millions of lines of Tcl code already exist - all you have to do is glue them together to create unique and useful applications. Rivet unites this power with the Apache web server.
· Flexible : The original design constraints for Tcl required that it be flexible enough to be inserted and function in an extreme variety of environments. That's still true today, and makes Tcl, and as a consequence, Apache Rivet, easy to integrate into your business to leverage existing systems.
· Consistent : The Tool Command Language is integrated with Apache Rivet in such a way as to provide you with an easy-to-learn interface that won't surprise you. Because of this, you can use the same, elegant programming language for your web applications, GUI's (with the Tk toolkit), and quick'n'dirty system administration tasks. Very simple!
· Fast : A dedicated team of programmers works to make sure Apache Rivet locks in tightly with both Tcl and Apache, ensuring that you get as much performance as your hardware can handle. Where you need to squeeze out the last bit of speed, the Tool Command Language provides you with a high-quality C API which lets you write Tcl extensions in no time.
· Robust : Created in the late 80's by U.C. Berkeley professor John Ousterhout, Tcl has stood the test of time, being used in such notable companies as IBM, Oracle, Cisco, AOL, and many, many others. There is a core group of maintainers who oversee the development and maintainance of the Tool Command Language, so that it continues to improve, yet maintains its rock-solid nature.
What it means: Rivet.js allows developers to bind certain actions to specific events.Rivets.js works well with Backbone.js, Spine.js and Stapes.js, be...
Apache Lucy 0.3.2
Apache Lucy is a port to C of Apache Lucene, and it targets dynamic languages. Nevertheless, Apache Lucy is not a full line-by-line port of Apache Luc...
Apache Sentry 1.2.0
Apache Sentry improves the overall security of data and metadata stored on an Apache Hadoop database. Out of all the Hadoop stack, only Apache Hive is...
Apache Celix 0.0.1
Apache Celix provides the closest C API for the Java OSGi specification.Interoperability between the two languages is included. What's New in This Rel...
Intrusion Detection For Apache
Ida, is an Apache log security analyzer written in PHP. It will scan Apache logs and report about security incidents like SQL injections, XSS attacks,...
CouchDB is a key-value store system developed by Apache.It has grown to be one of the most used NoSQL database systems around, along with Apache Cassa...
Apache Bigtop 0.5.0
This includes testing at various levels of Hadoop development (packaging, platform, runtime, upgrade, etc.). Download Apache Hadoop from here.Tested m...
Apache Easyant 0.9
It allows maximum flexibily, improved integration in existing build systems and provides conventions and guidelines.Apache EasyAnt has its base in too...
Apache Hourly Stats 0.1b
Apache Hourly Stats starts like an excesively simple PHP script which generates an HTML report from an Apache access_log file. The statistics it provi...
Apache Falcon 0.3
Apache Falcon is basically a data management system for Apache Hadoop installations.It helps developers move around and process data recorded in a Had...
Apache Oltu 0.22
OAuth is an open protocol that allows users to share their private resources (e.g. photos, videos, contact lists) stored on one site with another site...
Apache Harmony 5.0M15 / 6.0M3
It's aim is to produce a performance-based runtime platform for the Java SE. Here are some key features of "Apache Harmony":· A compatible, indep...
Apache Mesos 0.9.0
Apache Mesos is for running applications on a dynamically shared pool of machines (cluster).Apache Memos can deploy to cluster environments applicatio...
Useful when developing and managing project source code in Apache Ant and needing a quick method to export it to TAR format for other usage.Can be use...
Apache Droids 0.2.0
Apache Droids aids programmers put together AI-based entities for automating one or more Web discovery tasks.It doesn't have the power of Google's eng...
Apache Stratos 3.0.0-incubating
Apache Stratos is a powerful toolkit that can be used as a wireframe for running popular Web hosting tools like Tomcat, PHP and MySQL run on cloud inf...
Apache Bval 0.5
Apache BVal is an Apache TLP and is TCK compliant.Can be extended via various modules (for managing metadata, XStream, Google Guice integration, OSGi,...
Apache Crunch 0.5.0
A pipeline is a concatenation of operations to perform a specific job, arranged so that the output of each element is the input of the next.Apache Cru...
Apache Metamodel 4.0-SNAPSHOT
Apache MetaModel supports most of the major database systems around and is focused on providing the be-all end-all interface for running database oper...
Apache Tashi 201203
Apache Tashi was created to help developers deal with Big Data infrastructures.Its main role is to ease the task of dealing with large server clusters...