Apache Httpcomponents Client v4.2.5 / 4.3-beta2
It provides authentication, connection management and cookie management.
This is the successor to the widely used Jakarta Commons HttpClient 3.1.
HttpClient conforms to the following specifications:
* RFC 1945 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.0
* RFC 2616 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1
* RFC 2109 HTTP State Management Mechanism (Cookies)
* RFC 2965 HTTP State Management Mechanism (Cookies v2)
* RFC 2617 HTTP Authentication: Basic and Digest Access Authentication
Here are some key features of "Apache HttpComponents Client":
· Supports HTTPS
· Connections through HTTP proxies
· Tunneled HTTPS connections
· Basic authentication schemes
· Plug-in mechanism
· Custom authentication schemes
· Pluggable secure socket factories
· Connection management support
· Detects and closes stale connections
· Automatic Cookie handling
· Custom cookie policies
· Request output streams
· Response input streams
· Persistent connections
· Direct access to the response code and headers sent by the server
· The ability to set connection timeouts
· Standards based
· Pure Java code
· Implements HTTP 1.0 and 1.1
· Supports all HTTP methods (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS, and TRACE)
· Written in OOP code
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Java 7 try-with-resources for resource management (connection release.)
· Added fluent Builder classes for HttpEntity, HttpRequest and HttpClient instances.
· Deprecation of preference and configuration API based on HttpParams interface in favor of constructor injection and plain configuration objects.
· Reliance on object immutability instead of access synchronization for thread safety. Several old classes whose instances can be shared by multiple request exchanges have been replaced by immutable equivalents.
· DefaultHttpClient, DecompressingHttpClient, CachingHttpClient and similar classes are deprecated in favor of builder classes that produce immutable HttpClient instances.
Apache Httpcomponents Core 4.2.4 / 4.3-beta2
The project is developed at Apache and was written in Java, spurning out the Apache HttpComponents Client project.HttpCore supports two I/O models: bl...
Signpost is the easy and intuitive solution for signing HTTP messages on the Java platform in conformance with the OAuth Core 1.0a standard. The libra...
Apache Curator 2.2.0
Apache Curator will help developers working on projects running ZooKeeper get a basic package of widely used plugins and components in one single arch...
Apache Lucy 0.3.2
Apache Lucy is a port to C of Apache Lucene, and it targets dynamic languages. Nevertheless, Apache Lucy is not a full line-by-line port of Apache Luc...
Apache Sentry 1.2.0
Apache Sentry improves the overall security of data and metadata stored on an Apache Hadoop database. Out of all the Hadoop stack, only Apache Hive is...
Lingerd is a daemon (service) designed to take over the job of properly closing network connections from an http server like Apache.Because of some te...
Apache Easyant 0.9
It allows maximum flexibily, improved integration in existing build systems and provides conventions and guidelines.Apache EasyAnt has its base in too...
Useful when developing and managing project source code in Apache Ant and needing a quick method to export it to TAR format for other usage.Can be use...
Apache Axis (c++) 1.6 Beta
Axis CPP has a C++ runtime engine at its core.The provided tooling allows to create C++ client-side stubs and server-side skeletons.The server skeleto...
Apache Bigtop 0.5.0
This includes testing at various levels of Hadoop development (packaging, platform, runtime, upgrade, etc.). Download Apache Hadoop from here.Tested m...
CouchDB is a key-value store system developed by Apache.It has grown to be one of the most used NoSQL database systems around, along with Apache Cassa...
Apache Celix 0.0.1
Apache Celix provides the closest C API for the Java OSGi specification.Interoperability between the two languages is included. What's New in This Rel...
Apache Mesos 0.9.0
Apache Mesos is for running applications on a dynamically shared pool of machines (cluster).Apache Memos can deploy to cluster environments applicatio...
Intrusion Detection For Apache
Ida, is an Apache log security analyzer written in PHP. It will scan Apache logs and report about security incidents like SQL injections, XSS attacks,...
Apache Falcon 0.3
Apache Falcon is basically a data management system for Apache Hadoop installations.It helps developers move around and process data recorded in a Had...
Apache Metamodel 4.0-SNAPSHOT
Apache MetaModel supports most of the major database systems around and is focused on providing the be-all end-all interface for running database oper...
Apache Droids 0.2.0
Apache Droids aids programmers put together AI-based entities for automating one or more Web discovery tasks.It doesn't have the power of Google's eng...
Apache Harmony 5.0M15 / 6.0M3
It's aim is to produce a performance-based runtime platform for the Java SE. Here are some key features of "Apache Harmony":· A compatible, indep...
Apache Bval 0.5
Apache BVal is an Apache TLP and is TCK compliant.Can be extended via various modules (for managing metadata, XStream, Google Guice integration, OSGi,...
Apache Stratos 3.0.0-incubating
Apache Stratos is a powerful toolkit that can be used as a wireframe for running popular Web hosting tools like Tomcat, PHP and MySQL run on cloud inf...