All Levels Navigational Menu v1.3
All Levels Navigational Menu is a CSS/ HTML list based menu with support for infinite levels of sub menus.
t's lightweight and easy to implement (the menu contents are simply regular HTML lists), with all of the menu links search engine friendly. Furthermore, the menu is structured in a way that makes it very easy to customize its look.
- Standards compliant, ordinary HTML lists based menu. Drop down menus containing additional sub levels are simply defined as nested lists.
- The primary menu bar itself uses no special positioning, and hence can be embedded anywhere and relative to anything on the page.
- Support for either "Horizontal Top Bar" or "Vertical Side Bar" orientation. In the later, the drop down menus drop down to the right of the primary menu items instead of underneath.
- Versatile "IFRAME SHIM" feature to ensure drop down menus appear above browser controls such as SELECT menus.
- Ability to specify the delay before sub menus are hidden once the mouse rolls out of them (in milliseconds).
- Ability to specify two "arrow" graphics that will be automatically added to top menu items with a drop down, plus individual drop down items with additional levels, respectively,
- Script dynamically adds a CSS class of "selected" to top menu items for the duration of the mouse being over it, including any of its drop down menus, to indicate to users the menu item they're currently at. Style this CSS class as desired.
- CSS and HTML structure designed for easy skinning.
Dropdown Menu 2.0
'DropDown Menu' was created to convert nested HTML lists into drop-down navigational menus.It comes with support for link cycling (via TAB key) and fo...
Zmenu Inline 1.2.1
Completely dynamically drawn, ZMenu Inline is a slim horizontal XML based inline Flash navigational menu system. Menu and nesting quantities matters n...
Topbar Menu 1.0.1
It supports unlimited drop-down levels, allowing the developer to create advanced navigational structures. Various demos and in-depth installation ins...
Suckertree Vertical Menu 1.1
This module adds a block that will show a local menu in the context of the page you're at. It let's you specify the depth to start rendering at and th...
2 Levels Xml Menu
All menu categories and sub-categories can be managed from the XML config file. Here are some key features of "2 Levels XML Menu":· Build with ea...
The menu detects the current page and automatically highlights the page the user is currently on.It can handle an unlimited number of submenu levels, ...
Cf Navigation Menu 4.3
This is CSS based navigational menu based on a single tab interface. The name "CF" is taken after site CodingForums.com, which at the time of writing ...
Cool Table Menu
Add flare to your menu with Clarence's navigational script! Not only do participating menu items receive a "highlight" effect when the mouse moves ove...
Multilevel Sliding Menu
Multilevel Sliding Menu is a XML sliding navigation menu with an unlimited number of levels.Features:Unlimited number of levels You can set as many le...
Tab Menu With Link Description Or Sublinks
This tabbed navigational menu is similar to the one seen at the Yahoo! News site. But this menu is better as it loads faster since it has no back...
Suckertree Horizontal Menu 3.7
SuckerTree Horizontal Menu is a CSS and DOM hybrid menu that's list based and supports multiple levels of sub menus. The trick to SuckerTree is a smal...
It can be used as a product showcase, navigational menu, image gallery and many more.With over 30 parameters and features to customize, the component ...
Ajax Switch Menu
Ajax Switch Menu is a unique AJAX navigational script that expands the chosen menu item when clicked on while contracting the rest. It supports persis...
Two Level Xml Accordion Menu
The menu has an accordion animation effect, with two levels of navigation. Here are some key features of "Two Level XML Accordion Menu":· XML dri...
ViewportSlider can be used in two ways. As a classic image slideshow, or as a fully-featured navigational system for one-page websites.This is because...
Jquery Multi Level Accordion Menu v.1
It supports multiple drop-down levels, and automatically adding [+] and [-] signs to parent categories holding multiple options. When expanding a cate...
Sybase Query W/ Navigational Control
A simple sybase query w/ navigational control(i.e. [ 1 2 3 ....]), may also work w/ mysql and mssql by changing the sybase function into mysql or mssq...
This function computes the Omega value of a portfolio, as described in a paper by Keating and Shadwick.S = OMEGA(RETURNS) gives a structure S containi...